Mercy Carolyn Millard

So the Millard family has expanded once again. We finally got to meet our newest addition and she is absolutely gorgeous. It is an ama...


So the Millard family has expanded once again. We finally got to meet our newest addition and she is absolutely gorgeous. It is an amazing feeling to hold your child at such a young age and pray over them and begin to process what God has for their life.

This week is a little extra special to me. 2 years ago tomorrow my wife and I found out that we had miscarried a baby. It was a rough time but this is an example of how God is true to His promises. On the two-year anniversary of the miscarriage I will get to take Mercy to her new home and begin incorporating her into the rhythm of our life.

I remember the feeling that we had lost a child. It was almost unbearable to think about. And though this does not dissolve that pain or make it irrelevant it is a great reminder of what a faithful God I serve. This is why we named her Mercy. It is a reminder of God’s great Mercy on us. We named her Carolyn after my grandmother who was on of the best women I have ever known. I know God is going to use Mercy to do some incredible things. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments