ORANGE!!

I am so pumped about this week as I head do to the Orange Conference to hang out with some of the best leaders in the country. One of t...


I am so pumped about this week as I head do to the Orange Conference to hang out with some of the best leaders in the country. One of the great things about my life is that for a living I am a Family Pastor. I spend my days trying to figure out better ways to partner with families and reach our children and students in new and creative ways. Its an amazing job. I thank God everyday for the opportunity He has given me to serve the people of Clarksville and oneChruch.

That being said though it can be exhausting to keep up the pace that sometime comes with the Job. Just because I love it and I am passionate about it does not mean that I do not struggle from time to time or that I do not work. So getting away is an amazing thing. Just to take a few days and get some perspective and refocus on what God has you to do. I have become quite the conference guy the last few years. I have had the honor of going to several and they have all been great, but more than that they have been great for me and our team at oneChurch. If you go willing to learn and not just have an experience you will be amazed at what you come away with.

This is my first time making it to the Orange Conference and I could not be more excited about the opportunity to talk orange and how to press that down into the fabric of everything we do at oneChurch and in our Family Ministry.

Orange provides Big Main Sessions and also smaller breakouts. Here is the breakouts that I am going to be a part of.

Pre Conference
Organization for those who weren’t born that way
Next: Improving your 252 Basics Group Environments
5 Stupid things that keep your Children’s Ministry from Growing

Main Conference
Creating a Culture Of Change
No More Volun-Tears
Difficult Conversations in Leaders Circles
Sticky Volunteers for Children’s Ministry

You can probably see from these what my blog will look like over the next week. I am not on the blogging team at orange but I bet I will be sharing a lot of my thoughts just the same.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a cool opportunity! Orange should be a good conference! Conferences can be a good refresher and getaway. Pray its both for ya, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro.. Really looking forward to it.. hope you guys have a great night tomorrow night man..

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here