Monday Minute // Youth Leader Stash

I love love love love FREE!!! I am constantly racking my brain for a quick idea and an idea that I can use for a game or a...




I love love love love FREE!!! I am constantly racking my brain for a quick idea and an idea that I can use for a game or a talk. My friend Chad Swanzy (for more on him go HERE) created a website called the Youth Leader Stash.

This website is full of every youth leaders dream!

Game ideas – Including Logos, direction, and what you need to make it happen

Series Ideas – Including Logos, direction, Discussion guides for group times. This does cost 5.00 but in a world where this kind of resource is hundreds you should consider it free!

Group Games – This site has some of the most creative group game ideas I have ever seen!

To check this out go here

You Might Also Like

0 comments