Thanksgiving! Kinda?

We havc a pretty normal Thanksgiving here every year. We start out at our house and then we migrate to my moms for so more food and we go to...

We havc a pretty normal Thanksgiving here every year. We start out at our house and then we migrate to my moms for so more food and we go to the movie. A tradition that we started 4 or 5 years ago has apperently spread becuase there were a ton of people at the movie this year. But i digress. My wonderful wife gave me her not so wonderful stomach bug and my Thanksgiving was full of my running back and forth to the bathroom and laying down asking God to take me home now. in all honesty i am not a baby when i am sick. I generally just tough through it, but when it comes to a stomach bug i am a tremendously large baby. We had to postpone Thanksgiving at our house but i decided to try and tough it out for my moms house. That was a decision that i would greatly regret later. That night i paid for it dearly. It was like my body was telling me all night long that it hated me and how dare I treat it that way. We did see 4 Christmases and that was very very funny. Jen's family being the nice people they are waited on doing thier own Thanksgiving and waited to celebrate with us. So we celebrated Saturday. It was great. I could not eat as much as normal due to the fact that i had died a little a day earlier.

This is everyone getting ready to partake. It was a wonderful meal. Thanksgiving is a fat mans Christmas.

This is a little before and after action. This is Mason before he eats. He is like me in that we both get very excited at the prospect of food.

This him post meal Domintation..

This is Kay getting ready to do her eat thang.



Marissa decide to skip the meal. She needed a nap and if you no rissa you know you dont wake her up without body armor on.

My love. She loves when the whole family is together.


Moses was just waiting patiently for some table scraps. Hes the man. i hooked him up
.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LoL!! You're the only person I know that can find humor in something as dreadful as a stomach bug. . . Thanks for sharing! I needed a laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here