Monday Minute // Married People

Welcome to the Monday Minute. This is a weekly segment on my Blog where I post a short thought on Random things. Maybe a resource or may...


Welcome to the Monday Minute. This is a weekly segment on my Blog where I post a short thought on Random things. Maybe a resource or maybe something I have experienced in the last week. It will be up every Monday so I hope you enjoy.

At oneChurch.tv we try to do several events a year that are specifically designed just for Married Couples. Now if you have any experience with this sort of thing then you know that branding and taking putting this together with any sort of excellence can be extremely difficult and time consuming. We only have 3 staff members so time is not an asset we typically have.

So when we found the Married People Curriculum and resources we were pumped. They literally provide you with every thing you need to be able to put on a quality event for you married couples!

3 reasons I love Married People!

Branding – I love that they provide you with artwork slide and everything else you need to completely theme an event out. It takes the work/money from having logos designed or doing it your self.

Take Aways – Each event is designed to send our couples to have a conversation around the main thought we talked about. This gives you several different ideas of things to do and flesh out so that you can send them out with something to remind them to have that conversation and put into practice what we talked about.

You can Mold it – I hate the feeling that I have to do it hook line and sinker from what someone else has put together. It takes away my creativity and hinders me from putting my spin on it. This curriculum is perfect for taking it and making your own and molding it to whatever event you are trying to put it on!

If you would like some more information on them you can go HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments