Orange Week // Get your Team to Orange!!

In April the time will be here!! if you have been keeping up with my blog this week then you know that I can’t wait for Orange to get h...



In April the time will be here!! if you have been keeping up with my blog this week then you know that I can’t wait for Orange to get here. I look forward to it every year!! You can register right now! Just go HERE!

And as I much I have enjoyed the time away and going solo. And getting some much needed time away from the office. I also know that our team is in a place where we need to go together and begin processing as a team the things the Orange Conference prods you to think about!!

Here are 3 reasons I am can’t wait to experience Orange with our Family Ministry Team!

On the spot processing – with Sunday always coming we don’t always get a chance to STOP and have intentional and meaningful conversation about the future! Orange provides us with the fuel to get our thoughts going and the time to process them as a team!

Team Building – Getting away and going to a conference like Orange leads to dreaming!! And that is a huge team-building tool! It helps bring teams together and stretch them to be more focused. Leverage correctly it can definitely get your team all on the same page.

FUN FUN FUN! – Sometimes it’s just nice to get away and have some fun. Just put all the work aside and remember to laugh with your team. Nothing helps team unity like a little fun!

What would you add to my list??

You Might Also Like

0 comments