Monday Minute // Be Social eBook

Welcome to the Monday Minute. This is a weekly segment on my Blog where I post a short thought on Random things. Maybe a resource or...




Welcome to the Monday Minute. This is a weekly segment on my Blog where I post a short thought on Random things. Maybe a resource or maybe something I have experienced in the last week.

Social Media can be an intimidating thing if you let it be. I know for me the idea of getting started and how to do it, was simply overwhelming. Luckily for me I had a few very patient friends and now I am that guy that would literally not know how to function if I did not have it.

A friend mine, Matt McKee, has put an eBook together to give you some simple ideas as well as some best practices on how to leverage Social media in your ministry to help you connect with whoever your audience may be. And how to be effective at it! 

This is a great resource for you to read through and process either alone or with your team. And the best part is. It only cost 5.00! I promise it’s worth every penny. What I wouldn’t give to have had access to this when I started digging in to this little thing we call Social Media!

Here is a short description of the eBook!

Have you ever wondered how to use the latest technology for your ministry, organization, or cause?  Do the words social media scare you just to hear them?  In this eBook Matt McKee breaks down the most popular platforms being used today by giving best practices, tips, and real life examples of how each piece of technology is being used.  From Facebook to Twitter to even emerging platforms like Google+ you will have a strategy moving forward to reach people inside your community to outside of your country.

To learn more or to get the eBook you can go HERE! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments