Another year older!

It happened. I had another birthday! I am one year older. The BIG 28!! Feels weird. Ok no it doesn’t. It feels exactly...




It happened. I had another birthday! I am one year older. The BIG 28!! Feels weird.

Ok no it doesn’t. It feels exactly the same as 27. But I was a good year. It was also a challenging year for me. I was pushed harder than I ever thought possible. But over all it was not a bad year!

Over the course of the year I wrote down some random thoughts on life, parenting, family, and leadership. I thought I would share them. If they seem random and sporadic then good, that was sort of the point!

Here we go!

- If your wife doesn’t know she matters most to you then you missed the mark
- You set the tone for your kids!
- Some wisdom can only be achieved over time.
- Big transitions in any area of life are hard. Thinking differently is simply naïve!
- Your experiences shape you, but they don’t have to determine you future!
- We aren’t raising children. We are raising adults. Act accordingly!
- Lack of personal conviction about life is dangerous. It’s like driving blind in New York. It won’t go well!
- The story I live is up to me not chance!
- Successful leadership cannot always be measured by how many people know your name!
- If your children aren’t excited for you to get home at night, then it may be time to reevaluate your priorities
- Most relationships are seasonal! But that doesn’t mean they disappear!
- The desire to lead and the desire to be known are 2 very different things!
- God truly is the redeemer and restorer of all things lost and broken!
- Boundaries only matter if you use them!
- Leadership is a great privilege, use it wisely!

There it is!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments