Monday Minute // Drop Box

So I had a crazy idea! I wondered what I could do to disperse small group curriculum for Relevant Student Ministry without the hassle ...




So I had a crazy idea! I wondered what I could do to disperse small group curriculum for Relevant Student Ministry without the hassle of printing it out for them. I have a terrible memory. So I needed something where I could load up the Curriculum for the entire semester and they could have access to it and not deal with the confusion of making sure they got the right one. And it eliminated me of having the responsibility to email it every time we start a new series!

I looked into several different options. But inevitably I had some trouble finding a resource that wouldn’t cost me a ton of money! So I found it in Drop Box!

I now have the ability to load my entire Small Group curriculum up to one site for the entire semester and all of my small group leaders can easily find what they are looking for. At the bottom I have included some pictures of how your can organize it so your group leaders can locate what series they are on and have the questions accessible.

4 Reasons I would Suggest Drop Box for Dispersing Curriculum

Its Free – We all have budgets. And for the most part we have a limited amount of money at our disposal! So anytime you can find a great resource to use for free. It’s a win!

Its Mobile – Drop Box has an APP!! And you can have as many apps connected to one account, as you want. So a lot of my small group leaders connected to the account I created on their smart phones and were able to have the curriculum right there ready for them to use. All they had to do was download a free app!

Its Easy – It’s as simple as taking the time to upload files and organize them so it is easy to move through! It really doesn’t take much time and can be made as easy as you want!

It Eliminates Confusion – Sometimes curriculum sites can really create a lot of confusion for people that are not familiar with the site! This eliminates that! This allows you to put up only what is pertinent to your volunteers!

Hope you can use this to help you!































You Might Also Like

0 comments