Transition Part 1

Well, it has been quite a while since I have updated anything on my blog. Hard to believe that a little over 3 months have passed si...




Well, it has been quite a while since I have updated anything on my blog. Hard to believe that a little over 3 months have passed since my last posting. But time off was necessary for me to rest and get my head straight!

I have gone over and over again on what to share and how much to share. After a lot of prayer and processing I have decided just to share a few basic things and let you know where my life is and what you can expect to see on my blog moving forward! 

I am no longer the Family Pastor at oneChurch.tv. I’m not going to talk a lot about this right now. The important thing for everyone to know right now is that I love oneChurch.tv. And through everything that my family has been through in the past months they have been more than amazing. I have no hard feelings towards oneChurch.tv! I love them and I miss them dearly! But right now it was imperative that I step away and focus my family!

I have thought a lot about the how much to share and what not to share. And in the coming months I may talk a little more about my situation and what led me here. For now all I want you to know is that I got my priorities way out of line. And I made some choices that I shouldn’t have made! Because of that, I need to step away from paid ministry for a while. My family and I really would appreciate your prayers! As we start a new journey in our lives! And as we continue to search for what God has for us and where He is leading us!

That being said I still love to write! And I still feel like I have things to say about family, parenting, leadership and ministry. My perspective may be a little different now days due to the fact I wont be talking from a paid staff position but I don’t believe that means I no longer have anything to say. I started this blog as a way to share my thoughts. If people read it then great! If they don’t I still got to share. So I will continue to blog a few times a week. Sometimes it might be from the point of a church attendee or a volunteer. Others it may just be a place for me to talk about what I am processing through.

Check back tomorrow as I share some things I have been reminded of or learned for the first time during this transition! I am excited to be back in the blogging world and look forward to writing more soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments