ORANGE!!

I do love the people at Orange. These guys are thinking of everything. They put on hands down the best conference for family ministry ...




I do love the people at Orange. These guys are thinking of everything. They put on hands down the best conference for family ministry (preschool, Children, and students) in the country. Now they are letting us watch how the conference unfolds and how they plan it. WOW!!! No secrets they want our input on what WE want to hear. They are concerned with filling us with the information that we need to be successful. Which in turn will make them successful. I am get to attend this conference this year and I absolutely cannot wait to be a part of it. Until then I can check out this blog and know what is happening and watch unfold before my eyes. Well Done Orange!! Thanks for not only putting on the conference with excellence, but also allowing us to be a part of the conference coming together and watch it happen.

Check it out here at the makingoforange.com
To find out more about the orange conference check our the Orange Leaders Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment Here